The Motorcycle Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Motorcycle Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

new pushbike

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1new pushbike Empty new pushbike Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:02 pm

Jezza

Jezza

Last week had to go in for a check up and blood tests, this week had a letter from the quacks to go back in as the blood test has turned up a dicky liver result.
Well the short of it is that I have got to have a serious lifestyle change........got to cut out the crap food, cut out alcohol  and get some exercise.
Friday night was a party in a pub, on bloody soft drinks all night,I,ve also only ate salads and fruits for the last 3 days and could probably eat as scabby horse I'm that hungry, plus I've also just bought myself a posh new pushbike.

Gonna try and do a few miles each day on it and try and get the weight down......its gonna be hard stood in the pub on match day with a coke but the scrumpy and JD is taking its toll, too much binge drinking ha ha.
Apparently I'm nearly as big as paddy as I'm pushing 120kg's when my ideal weight should be 80kg.......mind you he is a fat ba**ard.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2new pushbike Empty Re: new pushbike Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:26 pm

Paddy

Paddy

Thats shit news mate and with a bit of tweaking here and there youll be amazed at how quickly you will feel the benefits. I hope the cycling is something you can enjoy, your bike looks very similar to mine and as you said, us fat bastards need a sturdy bike lol. Take it easy kidda

https://bikersforum.forumotion.com

3new pushbike Empty Re: new pushbike Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:41 pm

BigV

BigV

Good luck with the weight loss mate. Hope you feel the benefits soon. Nice bike too.

4new pushbike Empty Re: new pushbike Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:08 am

robbo

robbo

Good luck with it jez, been doing a lot of cycling and running myself, take it easy and dont do too much at once the benefits will soon happen, and watch out for the fat free options they are usually worse than the 'normal' versions as they use sugars to replace flavours and as your doc probably told you sugar is the enemy, good luck

5new pushbike Empty Re: new pushbike Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:44 pm

Den

Den

Dont over do it,slow and steady.
i've had to do something myself since putting 2 stone on,so cut out the chocolate COMPLETLY and smaller portions.
Mine wouldn't be as hard as yours as i dont go out to the pub that much,or out of the house for that matter,lol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum