The Motorcycle Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Motorcycle Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Im in Love with another woman

+2
Big Kat
Paddy
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Im in Love with another woman Empty Im in Love with another woman Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:09 pm

Paddy

Paddy

Went to Ian Bells ( bike dealer) and just love the new shop and its packed with bikes. A couple 08/09 Fazer 1000s very nice indeed then seen this baby.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Not everyones cup of tea im sure, but to me, that looks the dogs and makes me want to hit the road and just keep going.
Sod the BMWs this has it for me. Also, as Gazs Son just passed his CBT, well done young man, I thought he should get him his first bike and Bells had one of these in..

And while your at it mate, you could treat yourself to the Daddy version in matching colours.

If I win the lotto, there yours kid.

https://bikersforum.forumotion.com

2Im in Love with another woman Empty Re: Im in Love with another woman Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:22 pm

Big Kat

Big Kat

So what did they offer you for your Fazer against the XT? Or more to the point, when you picking it up?

3Im in Love with another woman Empty Re: Im in Love with another woman Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:01 pm

Jezza

Jezza

funny you should spot that , when we was at the mcn me and sadie sat on one and said how much we liked it, defo gonna go shaft drive next for touring.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

4Im in Love with another woman Empty Re: Im in Love with another woman Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:29 pm

mate of mine has just brough the super tenere and he absolutly loves it!!!

5Im in Love with another woman Empty Re: Im in Love with another woman Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:48 am

Andy Bloody Bandit

Andy Bloody Bandit

Gotta be honest always had a soft spot for the super tenere

6Im in Love with another woman Empty Re: Im in Love with another woman Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:57 am

Gaz

Gaz

now im liking the matching bikes for father and son, looks like liams going for some kind of suzuki motorcross type of bike. just pleased hes not getting a scooter! hes looking at a brand new one but ive told him to look at an older model then when he passes his big test he can go for a nice newer big bike. good advice do u think?

7Im in Love with another woman Empty Re: Im in Love with another woman Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:58 am

Gaz

Gaz

cheers for the congrats paddy, ive passed them on . just need to get him to sign up here now eh

8Im in Love with another woman Empty Re: Im in Love with another woman Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:12 pm

Paddy

Paddy

Great advice gaz, get some much needed no claims under his belt. Less likley to clain if he drops it ect.

https://bikersforum.forumotion.com

9Im in Love with another woman Empty Re: Im in Love with another woman Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:48 pm

robbo

robbo

I think the tenere is way overpriced, for what it is altho i do like that style of bike, next time round i wouldnt mind the Guzzi Stelvio or the Triumph 8oo and like Jez i think the shaft drive is the way to go

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum